Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Cover Time...

Okay everyone,

I'm on the hunt for a cover image... or ideas. I have a few things in mind, but nothing concrete, and it's frustrating me since I need one fairly soon.

If anyone has photos or images (that can be sourced / credited to the artist) that they'd like to suggest, please comment or email me at bussi9@gmail.com. I'm looking for something reasonably happy and heart warming. An animal of some kind, an animal and person... just something depicting the beauty of a rescued animal. Can even be a very simple image (i.e. not photo).

Just so I don't confuse anyone or send across the wrong message, I'm only trying to describe the sort of image I'm looking for; I can definitely say without any doubt that any picture of a happy animal is heart warming. Most of the images I've collected for the pages of this book (including those contributors have sent) are simply beautiful :)

ANYWAY, I shall continue my hunt and look forward to any suggestions. It's coming along well (has expanded from the initial idea, to provide some information as well), and I thank you all for being so patient and enthusiastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment