Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally an update!

It's been a very long time since I've updated this, but, given I've just about finished the first 'draft' (for lack of better word), and the publishing process is now getting underway, things should start picking up and happening faster! The finish line is still a few months away, but it's nice to know the goal is in sight!

The title of this blog, Healing Hearts, is so far the working title of the book, and looks likely to stay in place.

Thankfully I am able to include images in the book (although limited in number), and I am in contact with a few organisations that are being wonderful in providing extra information that I need.

That's it for now, but thank you again to everyone, and I'll hopefully have another update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment