Thursday, January 12, 2012

WOO!

Argh... sorry everyone for the wait... I promise it's nearly there!!

I spoke to my publisher a couple of days ago, and he said that the cover has been designed and the internal formatting just about ready for the first review (if I'm happy with it, that should be it). I'm waiting for the files to be sent to me so I can do this, which I'm expecting any time.

I will be updating from a facebook page from now, although there is nothing on it (quite literally!) at present... I hope to be updating it very soon. If you want to 'join' in the meantime, it's 'Healing Hearts Book'. It's very lonely looking at the moment, so I hope to make it come much more alive in the near future!

Once again, I just want to express my thanks to everyone for your input, patience, co-operation and understanding. This has been an exciting and educational experience for me so far, and no doubt will continue to be so!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the new year :)

Best wishes, Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment